As we turn the corner to warmer months, several prototype modeler events are on the calendar. Check your schedule and grab a few friends to attend an upcoming prototype modeler event.
- Pacific Northwest RPM in Monroe, WA – Saturday, May 21
- New England/Northeast RPM in Enfield, CT – June 3 & 4, 2016
- Bay Area Prototype Modelers in Richmond, CA – June 18, 2016
- St Louis RPM in Collinsville, IL – August 12-13
- Mid-Atlantic RPM in Fredericksburg, VA – September 30 – October 1
- RPM Chicagoland in Lisle, IL – October 20-22
- Tracks to the Triangle MER-NMRA, Durham, NC – October 20 – 23
This NMRA event will feature RPM presentations and a model display room
- Garden State RPM in Scotch Plains, NJ – November
Mark up your calendar and choose a few models to display at the event. Consider taking your in-process work with notes on construction steps to share. Finished models are always welcome but the in-process work generates lots of conversations. Don’t miss an upcoming RPM event!
Feel free to share a comment in the section below. Please follow the instructions so your comment can be posted. All comments are reviewed and approved before they appear. To subscribe to this blog, enter your info for a comment and check the last box to notify of new posts by email.